Assisted Living Conference

The Assisted Living Conference is a full day event (offered in the Spring) that targets individuals serving in an Assisted Living (AL), Independent Living (IL) and/or Residential Care Facility in Maine.  

About 75% of those who attend this event serve in an administrative and/or management role (owners, administrators, executive directors, finance directors, department heads, managers, consultants) while the remaining 25% serve in a combination of other roles (clinical staff, food service professionals, activity professionals and more).  

The agenda typically focuses on national and local industry trends, regulatory updates, evidence-based practices, and innovative ideas that will help Maine providers fine tune their business practices and ensure the health and well-being of the residents they serve.  

Date & Location:

May 5, 2016 – Hilton Garden Inn, Auburn Riverwatch

Brochure

Sponsorship Opportunities Packet and Order Form

How to Submit a Proposal