Thank you for choosing to register online. Here’s some important details and instructions for completing the Online Registration Form:
- Number of registrations you are submitting: By indicating the number of programs you are registering for, you have the option of registering 1 person for up to 5 classes, 5 people for the same program, or 5 people who have each selected a different program.
- Non-Member / Member Status: The default EDUCATION PROGRAM LIST & FEES are set to reflect NON-MEMBER rates. If you are an MHCA Member, please make sure you check the MEMBER button, first, so that the correct list appears allowing you can take advantage of our member rates.
- Program Fees: Please make sure you select the appropriate fees for each registrant. The first person you register pays full price to participate in a program. Then, each additional registrant from the same facility can take advantage of the $10 discount.
- Payment Options: If you selected PAYMENT BY CHECK, the email confirmation notice (triggered immediately after submitting your online form) serves as your invoice. Please use that form to request payment from your facility.
- CRMA / PSS Registrations: If you are not currently working for a facility, and would like to utilize our Online Registration Form, payment must be made at the point of registration to secure your seat in the class. You may use the PayPal option or contact Penny Ellis at 207.623.1146 to provide your payment information.
If you have questions, or need more information, contact Penny Ellis at