Maine is the 3rd Stop on New England QIN/QIO Solutions Tour!
We can help you find sustainable solutions that impact your systems and bring about the best possible care for your residents!
Join us for our upcoming program, Tools & Insights for Navigating the Long-Term Care Landscape. This event will be held on February 13, 2019 at Maine Health Care Association in Augusta from 9:00am to 4:00pm. In addition to addressing current challenges faced by nursing centers, you will discuss tools and resources for:
· recruiting and staff stability practices,
· creating an infection prevention plan and designating an Infection Prevention Control Officer,
· developing your trauma-informed care response on three levels (residents, staff, and organization),
· driving person-centered care deeply into your community,
· decreasing anti-psychotic drugs while improving dementia care
To register: Either (1) Visit our website to Register Online and pay with your credit card, or (2) Complete the Paper Registration Form, fax it to MHCA at 207.623.4080 and send the original, along with your payment, to MHCA at 317 State Street, Augusta, ME 04330.
If you have questions, feel free to contact me at 207.623.1146.
Staff Contact: Karen Michaud, Director of Education, firstname.lastname@example.org