Profile: Karen Michaud
Karen Michaud is the Director of Education at Maine Health Care Association. For almost 17 years, she has managed all aspects of the association’s professional development activities, including (in-person and virtual) educational workshops and conferences. Karen excels in organization and has years of experience planning and managing events, creating educational resources, training staff, writing newsletter articles and marketing programs. Prior to this role, Karen served as a Team Leader, Training Coordinator and Care Coordinator for Elder Independence of Maine. She has been office manager in various settings – i.e. healthcare, construction and higher education. She is a born leader, having a knack for teaching and motivating others to achieve goals. In addition, she has taught introductory computer courses. Karen earned her B.A. in Psychology from the University of Southern Maine and her A.A.S. degree in Business Administration from Andover College. In her free time, she enjoys family time, photography and playing guitar. To reach Karen via email: email@example.com
- Login Count: 54
- Join Date: 21/16/2019 12:00:00
- Last on: 06/02/2021 08:48:16
- Website: www.mehca.org
- Location: Maine Health Care Association
- Articles posted by this author:
- Still time to register for upcoming eLearning seminars!
- Save the dates for MHCA's 2021 Fall Health Care Conference & Expo!
- Is your NHA Preceptor Training up for renewal?
- Does your team know how to respond to survey deficiencies?
- Last chance to register for the Self Care as an Ethical Obligation series!
- Need CEUs? There's still time to register for upcoming webinars (for members)!
- Have you registered your team for our upcoming educational programs?
- MHCA accepting registrations for online Assisted Living Conference!
- It's time to regroup and retool your meal service system!
- Need strategies for dealing with difficult behaviors?
- MHCA's Assisted Living Conference hosted online in June/July!
- MHCA is offering the NHA Preceptor Training on June 24th!
- Are your Social Workers at risk of burnout, stress & high turnover?
- CEUs earned for the 2020 license renewal can be carried over to 2021!
- Need help addressing the traumatic impact of the pandemic on residents?
- There's still time to enroll in upcoming eLearning seminars (for members)!
- Still time to register your DON for the Nurse Leadership Institute!
- CEU waiver for licensed Administrators expires on March 20, 2021!