Profile: Ashley Ellis
Ashley Ellis is the Director of Education of the Maine Health Care Association. A graduate of the University of Southern Maine, she earned a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Social and Behavioral Sciences in 2006. Ashley began her career in social work advocating for therapeutic level foster children. In 2011, she joined the Maine Health Care Association team as a Program Assistant where she assisted with all functions of the association, including social media, special events, and day to day office management. In 2021, Ashley was promoted to Director of Education. In this role she manages all aspects of the association’s professional development activities, including (in-person and virtual) educational workshops and conferences. In her spare time Ashley enjoys volunteering with the Special Olympics Maine Equestrian program and spending time in the outdoors with her family. To reach Ashley via email: email@example.com
- Login Count: 25
- Join Date: 21/16/2019 16:00:00
- Last on: 07/29/2021 13:22:13
- Website: www.mehca.org
- Location: Maine Health Care Association
- Articles posted by this author:
- Deadline to register for AAPACN Resident Assessment Coordinator—Certified (RAC-CT) extended to August 17, 2021
- Still time to register for next week's New Advances in Non-Pharmaceutical Behavior Management Techniques!
- Join MHCA next week to learn how telepsychiatry can help meet the mental health needs of your residents
- RAC-CT program offered virtually September 1-3, 2021
- Food Service team members: Learn new strategies to improve dining services in your home
- Mike McNeil Cash Calendar fundraiser gets underway, purchase yours before July 16th!
- Learn how telepsychiatry can help meet the mental health needs of your residents
- Still time to register for survey preparedness e-learning programs!
- 2021 National Skilled Nursing Care Week honors being "Together Through The Seasons"
- Welcome to the new and improved MHCA E-News