We are pleased to report that MHCA will continue with our monthly E-Learning Program for members. The goal is to cover a variety of topics that will support you in your mission to provide high quality health care and supportive services to residents in your care. Our e-Learning seminars will be presented LIVE using our ZOOM webinar subscription.
When details for an upcoming webcast are finalized, the invitation to register will be sent to MHCA members by email. To register, click on the link provided, complete the registration form and process your payment through PayPal®. For information about CEU requirements, cost and more, you may refer to the E-Learning Program Overview.
E-Learning Seminars for 2020-2021:
- January 26, 2021 ~ Revitalize Your Work & Life (WB2101)
- January 28, 2021 ~ Controlling Indoor Air Quality to Reduce COVID-19 Transmission
- February 16, 2021 ~ Navigating Activities Now: Individualized Out of the Box Programming (WB2102)
- March 16, 2021 ~ Healing & Recovery: The Role of Leaders in Crafting a New Facility Culture (WB2103)
- April 13, 2021 ~ Incorporating the Grievance Process into QAPI Activities (WB2104)
- May 18, 2021 ~ Rebuilding Consumer Confidence: Strategies for Improving Consumer Relations (WB2105)
Karen M. Michaud
Director of Education