Handouts ~ Infection Control for Assisted Housing
Education & Training ResourcesMaine Health Care Association (MHCA) has posted handouts for our upcoming conference below. This educational event, and all the related training and education materials contained herein, are the intellectual property of the Association. It is a violation of copyright and intellectual property laws to reproduce, edit and use any these materials without the prior written consent of MHCA. This is standard practice in our industry. Without the prior written consent of the Association, these materials may not be sold or distributed (as developed or subsequently altered). MHCA makes no representation and does not guarantee the accuracy of information contained or referenced in this manual.
The "New Normal" for Infection Control in Assisted Housing - June 22 & 23, 2022
- Day 1: PowerPoint handouts
- Day 2: PowerPoint handouts
- Assisted Housing Policy Examples ***Please note, this folder contains many files. It may take 1-2 minutes to open.
- Additional Resources from Day One Questions
- Additional Resources from Day Two Questions
- COVID-19 Helpful Links and Guidance Documents for LTC Providers
Day One Zoom Recording
Day Two Zoom Recording
Director of Education