MDS Coordinator, RN
Maine Veterans’ Homes – Scarborough is seeking an enthusiastic, caring, organized, dedicated MDS Coordinator to join our team.
MVH is an award winning long-term care, skilled nursing, and residential care home for Maine Veterans, their spouses, and Gold Star parents.
The primary purpose of this position is to plan, organize, and direct the MDS process in accordance with federal and state standards, guidelines, and regulations that govern our facility.
Job-related responsibilities include:
- Ensure accurate, comprehensive, and timely completion of the assessment process.
- Work closely with the interdisciplinary team in maximizing utilization of benefits.
- Keep informed on current state, federal, and VA long-term care regulations and ensures compliance with the same.
- Provide training, feedback, and guidance to staff as directed.
Maine Veterans’ Homes offers competitive wages and benefits, including:
Maine Veterans’ Homes provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
- Employer-contributed medical, dental, and vision
- Company-paid life, short-term, and long-term disability
- Supplemental insurance options including life and accident
- Dependent and medical flexible spending accounts
- Participation in the Maine Public Employee’s Retirement System
- 403(b) plan with employer match
- Generous earned benefit time
- Continuing education opportunities and tuition loan assistance
- Robust employee wellness program
MDS Coordinator, RN
||Maine Veterans' Homes - Scarborough
|Posting Start Date:
||Candidates must possess a current Maine RN License, BSN is preferred.
The ideal candidate will have the knowledge and skills necessary to provide effective leadership engage in purposeful communication, as well as experiences that exhibit creativity, integrity, and initiative. 2-3 years’ applicable experience as a RN and1-3 years’ experience in MDS preferred.
||This listing expires on: 11/15/2022