Resource Nurse - FT
The Brentwood Center for Health and Rehabilition has a NEW opening for a Resource Nurse - RN to join our team of professionals Full-time. This is an 11a - 7p opportunity for an outstanding RN to make a difference each day! If you want a great opportunity to feel appreciated, earn great money with weekly pay, call me today 207-844-9867.
What makes National Health Care Associates (NHCA) a GREAT fit for you? When you join NHCA, you become part of a premier provider of short-term rehabilitation, skilled nursing, and post-hospital care. Our care team of more than 7,000 employees in seven states cares for patients throughout the Northeast. We built a comprehensive network of services for each of our 40+ centers, carefully designed to address the individual needs of every person entrusted to our care.
Our mission is to provide our residents and their families with superior care delivered by staff dedicated to the principles of kindness, compassion, service, and excellence in an environment where individuality, dignity, and value of those who are served, as well as those who serve, is nurtured and appreciated. We believe that life, at all stages and with all of its challenges, is a precious gift to be shared and celebrated. It is our privilege to participate in the lives of our residents, their friends and families by offering them not only physical but emotional care, comfort, and support.
At National Health Care Associates…We Touch People’s Lives.
Who You Are:
What You Will Do:
- Kind, Compassionate, Service Minded, & Excellence Driven
What You Will Need:
- Overview of all units –resource, follow up and supervise
- Care plan updates and reviews
- Order review
- Doctor rounds
- Covering the floor and on-call when needed.
- This is a Mon-Friday job (but may have to cover on occasion)
What We Offer:
- Associate’s Degree in Nursing or an Associate’s Degree in a related field
- Ability to read, write and comprehend English; ability to follow oral and written instructions.
- Interest in the nursing needs of the aged and the chronically ill with the ability to work with both.
- Ability to work with supervisors, co-workers and facility staff in the performance of duties.
- Ability to work hours as scheduled based on the requirements of the position/assignment. On call, as necessary.
- Registered Nurse licensed in the State of Maine. Minimum of one year of education or experience in geriatric nursing or rehabilitation preferred.
- Knowledge of nursing theory and practice including the administration of medications.
- CPR certified.
An engaging and supportive work environment where every employee is valued, a rewarding career, and outstanding benefits which currently include:
Diversity, Inclusion, & Engagement at National Health Care Associates:
- Medical/RX plans HMO’s & HSA
- Multiple Dental Plans
- Vision Plan
- Paid STD with voluntary buy-up
- Paid Life Insurance with voluntary buy-up & dependent coverage
- LTD coverage
- 401(k)/Profit Sharing Plan
- Competitive wages
- Ample paid time off
- Shift/weekend differentials
- Modern/updated facilities
- Opportunity for advancement
- Nursing Scholarship Program
At National Health Care Associates, we not only accept difference, we promote it, we embrace it, and we thrive on it for the betterment of our patients, our employees, and our culture.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected under applicable law.
Submit your resume today by clicking to apply or visit or website at www.nathealthcare.com
Resource Nurse - FT
||Brentwood Center for Health and Rehabilitation
|Posting Start Date:
||Active State of Maine or Compact Registered Nurse License
||This listing expires on: 1/5/2021