Director of Nursing - Quarry Hill
Director of Nursing – Quarry Hill
The Gardens is Quarry Hill’s state-of-the-art skilled and long-term nursing care facility. It offers the services of an onsite physician, 24-hour licensed nursing care, as well as rehabilitation services. We are currently seeking a Director of Nursing. The Director of Nursing i
s responsible for taking all reasonable steps to ensure that optimal, achievable quality of care is delivered in accordance with state and federal regulations in a cost-effective manner. In the absence of the Administrator, assumes responsibility for the continuing daily operations of the facility.
Minimum requirements include:
- Master’s degree preferred
- State of Maine Licensed Registered nurse
- One (1) year of rehabilitative and/or geriatric nursing experience. One (1) year of Nursing Administration experience.Demonstrated ability to lead others and work effectively with all types of facility personnel.
- OSHA-MSDS sheets and procedures.
- Fire safety and disaster preparedness policy & procedures.
- Knowledgeable of Resident Rights, Abuse, Neglect, Exploitation regulations.
- Nursing standards of practice for older adults.
- State and federal regulations pertaining to SNF/NF and AL facilities.
We are a proud member of a local nonprofit family of organizations, including Pen Bay Medical Center, Knox Center, and Pen Bay Physicians and Associates, and the greater MaineHealth system--all committed heart and soul to the well-being of the people we serve. As a member of the MaineHealth system employees, enjoy a robust benefits package including health, dental, 403b and access to wellness programs.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more or to apply for this position, visit our careers website at http://www.careersatmainehealth.org
and use the keyword "Quarry Hill" or email Jenniferk@mainehealth.org