RN Staff Development Coordinator
Maine Veterans' Homes - Augusta is looking for a Registered Nurse who enjoys the educational process in healthcare, including orientation, continued education, and advancing the clinical standards and capabilities of staff.
MVH – A is an award winning long-term care, skilled nursing, and residential care home for Maine veterans, their spouses, and Gold Star parents.
Job-related responsibilities include:
- Coordination of educational programs and orientation for all staff
- Assuring regulatory compliance with mandated education
- Scheduling and coordinating all in-services
- Nursing competencies for new hires and existing staff
- Assisting the Director of Nursing Services with regulatory compliance, management responsibilities and facility survey process.
If you have a passion for helping people, making them feel respected and listened to, apply today!
Candidates must possess a current, unencumbered, active license to practice as a BSN in the state of Maine.
At least five years of progressive professional nursing experience, with at least two years of long-term care, clinical, and charge experience.
MVHA offers competitive wages, and benefits that promote growth, health, and job satisfaction.
• Employer-contributed medical, dental, and vision
• Company-paid life, short-term, and long-term disability
• Supplemental insurance options including life and accident
• Dependent and medical flexible spending accounts
• Participation in the Maine Public Employee’s Retirement System
• 403(b) plan with employer match
• Generous earned benefit time
• Continuing education opportunities and tuition loan assistance
• Robust employee wellness program
For more information on Maine Veterans’ Homes – Augusta, including details of our new state-of-the-art facility currently under construction, visit www.mainevets.org/change.
Maine Veterans’ Homes provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.