FT Overnight PSS/CNA/CRMA
Come find out what makes 75 State Street so special!
Located in the historic West End neighborhood of Portland, Maine, 75 State Street is a nonprofit senior community offering a continuum of care that includes Independent Living and Assisted Living. Our mission is to promote the independence, dignity, and individuality of older people of all financial abilities by offering supportive programs and services in an urban, residential setting.
As a nonprofit organization, we care deeply about people – both for our residents who rely on 75 State Street to provide a safe, supportive environment in which to age in place, and for our staff – without whom we could not maintain our stellar reputation for care and community. When it comes to our staff, we strive to create strong teams, meaningful career growth, and an outstanding work environment. Additionally, we have just been named a 2020 Best Places to Work in Maine winner!
We are currently hiring for a full-time (32 hours) CNA/PSS/CRMA to work in in our Assisted Living Unit. This position would be be scheduled for the overnight shift 10:30pm - 7:00am. Position is $13-$16/hr. plus shift differential.
- Assist residents with personal care
- Assist with transportation (wheelchair, walker) to meals and activities
- Medication administration
- Provide a safe environment for residents
- Provide light housekeeping duties
- Interact with residents during daily activities
- Measure residents' vital signs, heights and weights
- Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance
- Free Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Free Life and AD&D for Employees with option to buy additional coverage
- Free Basic Life for Dependents with option to buy additional coverage
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Excellent Working Environment