Director of Nursing
Director of Nursing, Harbor Hill Center, Belfast, ME
Genesis is one of the nation's leading providers of post-acute healthcare services from short-term to long-term care and a wide variety of living options and professional clinical services. We are changing how care is delivered by bringing together people like you passionate - highly skilled and motivated to make a difference.
The Center Nurse Executive/Director of Nursing (DON) infuses collaboration, respect and a passion for helping others by leading the center's nursing team through a shared vision and purpose regarding direct patient care. Holds overall accountability for providing leadership, direction, and administration of day-to-day operations associated with direct patient care. Responsibilities include:
* Drives business excellence, staff excellence, clinical excellence, and customer excellence
* Models a service-oriented culture
* Ensures Regulatory and Policy Compliance
* Promotes an environment focused on top of license practice - interprofessional collaboration
* Communicates a shared vision for clinical excellence; ensures the realization of high-quality and cost-effective healthcare
* Fosters an environment of continuous improvement of nursing services and staff to meet patients/residents and their families' needs and expectations
We provide career paths for our employees and develop them. We invest in YOU!
We are a strong, financially-stable company with industry longevity. Genesis was founded in 1985.
We are committed to operate with integrity.
We foster a work environment that feels like a family and have a culture of compassion. We Care Deeply!
Our commitment at Genesis affiliated nursing centers is to protect the health and safety of our patients, residents and our heroic employees. We take great pride in meeting or exceeding CDC and CMS standards. On-site experts provide teaching, coaching, and support on infection prevention practices. In addition, we maintain an abundant supply of PPE, including N95/KN95 masks, for all who provide care and services to our patients and residents. Our multiple testing capabilities, including Point-of-Care (POC) testing, are available at every location and comply with CMS and local guidance.