RN - $15,000 sign-on bonus!
Saint Joseph’s Rehabilitation and Residence is currently seeking to hire a qualified Registered Nurse (RN). Flexibility to work weekends and evenings or overnights required.
$15k Sign-on Bonus for full-time experienced RNs, and $10k Sign-on Bonus for recent RN graduates. Pro-rated amounts for part-time.
*Temporarily earn 1.5x base rate wage through Jan 1, 2022!
*Additional $6.50 per hour available for weekend overnight shifts! Higher pay rates for all weekend hours and after 3pm weekdays.
*Student Loan Repayment Program - up to $2,400 per year!
Responsibilities include providing exceptional patient care through the overall supervision and coordination of resident care for the night shift. The RN is responsible for resident medication management through the Electronic Medical Record system as well as providing treatments and making patient assessments. This position is also responsible for overseeing and supervising direct care staff (LPN, CMT’s and C.N.A.) and direct care according to best clinical practices and a resident centered plan of care. This position will report directly to the RN Nurse Manager.
At Saint Joseph, we are committed to supporting our RNs professional development:
- Educational Certifications –Saint Joseph pays, ahead of time, for coursework in subjects such as Wound Care, Dementia, and Hospice and Palliative Care.
- Extended Orientation Programs – Enable our new staff to transition comfortably into their roles.
BSN preferred, ASN required
Current unencumbered state of Maine or compact RN license
Must be CPR (Basic Life Support) certified
Saint Joseph's Rehabilitation & Residence is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Proof of full COVID-19 vaccination is required. Screening is done daily upon entry to the building. Masks are required at all times and are provided by the employer.
RN - $15,000 sign-on bonus!
||St. Joseph's Rehabilitation & Residence
||Competitive / $15k Sign on Bonus
|Posting Start Date:
||Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- BSN preferred, ASN required
- Current unencumbered licensure as an RN in the state of Maine or compact license
- Must be CPR (Basic Life Support) certified
- The ability to read, write and communicate effectively with all residents, staff and families is essential
- The ability to multi-task and make decisions quickly is essential
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English Language
- Must demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the age-related needs of the residents served
- Must be a supportive team member, contribute to and be an example of teamwork and team concept
- Must possess the ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant such action
- Must possess the ability to deal tactfully with personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel and the general public
- Must be knowledgeable of nursing and medical practices and procedures, as well as laws, regulations, and guidelines that pertain to long-term care
- Must possess leadership and supervisory ability and the willingness to work harmoniously with and other personnel
- Must possess the ability to plan, organize, develop, implement, and interpret the programs, goals, objectives, policies and procedures, etc., that are necessary for providing quality care
- Must have patience, tact, a cheerful disposition and enthusiasm, as well as the willingness to handle difficult residents
- Must be willing to seek out new methods and principles and be willing to incorporate them into existing nursing practices
- Must be able to relate information concerning a resident’s condition
- Must not pose a direct threat to the health or safety of other individuals in the workplace
||This listing expires on: 1/27/2022