Gorham House is seeking a full time Social Worker (LSW) to attend to the needs of our residents and their families on our 20 bed Rehab unit (SNF/NF).
Our newest team member must have:
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Exemplary organization skills
- Strong clinical capabilities
The Social Worker will be responsible for maintaining documentation according to facility policies and in compliance with SNF/NF State & Federal regulations. The Social Worker will also ensure that the resident, family or responsible party are kept informed of the residents needs and coordinate services with other agencies as needed.
Gorham House offers full-time employees a generous benefit package that includes:
- Competitive wages
- Accrued paid time off
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Long & Short term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) plan with generous employer match
- Tuition reimbursement
- On-site pre-school
- and more...