RN Director Of Nursing
We are excited to announce: SUMMER COMMONS
, a new licensed 64-bed skilled nursing care center combined with a 30-bed assisted living unit specializing in Memory Care.
This NEW, state-of-the-art health care center located in Sanford is seeking an innovative leader who is team oriented, flexible and has a propensity for fun to join our team as our Director of Nursing
The select candidate will have the following;
* Registered Nurse with a history in long term care. A minimum of three years management experience preferred.
* Demonstrated ability to effectively lead the clinical team to provide the highest qualify of service for those under their care.
* Knowledge and experience with Medicare, Medicaid, case mix and rehab/sub-acute services.
* Demonstrated background in financial management, policy/procedure implementation, and ability to manage all aspects of the nursing department.
* Must have excellent communication, customer service and organizational skills.
SUMMER COMMONS offers a competitive salary and benefits package with ongoing professional development and advancement opportunities.