Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Our Winship Green Center for Health and Rehabilitation is looking for a few strong Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) to join our award-winning Nursing Team- We are a premier provider of short-term rehabilitation, skilled nursing, and post-hospital care.
What We Offer You:
An engaging and supportive work environment where every employee is valued, a rewarding career, and outstanding benefits, which currently include:
- Federal Student Loan BUY DOWN of up to $5,000/year for RNs and LPNs
- Nursing Scholarship Program
- Weekly Pay
- Medical/RX plans HMOs & HSA
- Multiple Dental Plans
- Vision Plan
- Paid STD with voluntary buy-up
- Paid Life Insurance with voluntary buy-up & dependent coverage
- LTD coverage
- 401(k) MATCH
- Competitive wages
- Ample paid time off
- Shift/weekend differentials
- Modern/updated facilities
- Opportunity for advancement
Diversity, Inclusion, & Engagement at National Health Care Associates:
At National Health Care Associates, we not only accept difference, but we also promote it, we embrace it, and we thrive on it for the betterment of our patients, our employees, and our culture.
We are proud to be an equal-opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other status protected under applicable law.