Registered Nurse (RN)
Dexter Health Care is a 53 bed full service Long-Term Care and Skilled Nursing Facility. We offer specialized professional levels of care and support for residents including Short-Stay Rehabilitation, Skilled Nursing Care, and Long Term Care services that are delivered by an experienced, thoughtful and professional staff who follow evidence based clinical best practices designed to promote health and safety and a commitment to deliver the highest level of care. Under the ownership of First Atlantic Healthcare, Dexter Health Care house follows in First Atlantic's long reputation for excellence in Long Term Care.
Hourly Rate $32.00 - $39.00
$5,000 Hiring Bonus for full time RNs
First Atlantic Healthcare is seeking Registered Nurses (RN) to join their teams providing quality care in the local Maine communities.
Opportunities available for all levels of experience, including new grads!
Full time, part time, weekend and per diem available
While you are caring for our residents, we take care of you! As a member of the First Atlantic Healthcare family you will benefit from:
· A unique competitive compensation structure
· Flexible Shifts to support work/life balance· Pay on Demand; access to your pay every day
· Comprehensive benefits for full time, including medical, dental, vision, life and disability
· Flexible Savings Account, including medical dependent care
· Robust Shift differentials $2.00 - $6.00 per hour
· Relocation Assistance
· Paid time off
· 401(k) Retirement savings program with employer contribution
A tuition reimbursement and tuition loan forgiveness program to support career growth.
As part of a strong clinical team, providing amazing care and support to our Residents, we invest in your future and allow for the ability to grow and build a career with us.
AS or BS degree in nursing
- Must be currently registered/licensed in Maine.
- Must have CPR certification upon hire or obtained during orientation. CPR certification must remain current during employment.
- Knowledge and use of Electronic Medical Records and/or solid computer skills
- Strong communication skills, both in writing and verbally
- Effective leadership skills and/or ability to invest in growing this skill
- Read, write, speak, and understand the English language
Adhere to State of Maine requirements for vaccinations including Covid -19
For over 30 years, First Atlantic Healthcare has been committed to the care and improvement of our residents by delivery individualized, high quality, cost effective healthcare services throughout the state of Maine. We have invested in the rebuilding and updating of all skilled nursing, skilled rehabilitation, long term care and assisted living facilities statewide that demonstrate First Atlantic’s commitment to providing all of Maine with dignified, modern healthcare that centers on the patient experience.