Dexter Health Care is a 53 bed full service Long-Term Care and Skilled Nursing Facility. We offer specialized professional levels of care and support for residents including Short-Stay Rehabilitation, Skilled Nursing Care, and Long Term Care services that are delivered by an experienced, thoughtful and professional staff who follow evidence based clinical best practices designed to promote health and safety and a commitment to deliver the highest level of care. Under the ownership of First Atlantic Healthcare, Dexter Health Care house follows in First Atlantic's long reputation for excellence in Long Term Care.
Hourly Rate $15.00 – $17.00
You are a key part of the team providing great care to your Residents and in this is a very important role, you are performing day-to-day services ensuring a clean, attractive, and safe place for Residents to live and staff to work. Your hard work makes a difference.
Every day, you are making a positive impression on your Residents, their families, and their visitors.
As you are taking care of your Residents, you have:
- Flexible Shifts; typically working days or evenings
- Pay on Demand- Daily access to your paycheck
- Tuition reimbursement and education support to grow your career with us
- Full time employees have access to full benefits; medical, dental, vision, and disability
- Employer paid life insurance
- Paid Time Off available to all employees
- 401(k) Retirement savings program with employer contribution
- A place to make a difference in your community and be proud of your hard work
Housekeeper Education and Experience:
All job offers are contingent upon receiving excellent references and passing the Maine State Background Check. State of Maine requires Covid-19 Vaccination.
- High school graduate or equivalent preferred
- Prior cleaning or healthcare experience preferred; and we are very happy to train!
- Must be able to lift 30 lbs floor to waist; lift 10 lbs waist to shoulder; lift and carry 30 lbs; and push/pull 40 lbs.
- Learn about regulations and guidelines governing environmental services functions in the long-term care facility