Certififed Nursing Assistant - Med Tech (CNA-M)
Marshall Healthcare Facility is a 64 bed skilled and long term care facility
located in the beautiful coastal town of Machias, Maine. Our employees are among the most loyal and dedicated, some having worked here over 25 years. In addition to the attention provided by our highly trained and skilled staff, our residents have complete access to restorative nursing and therapy services on an as needed basis. Through professional care planning and engaging activities, the aim is to help individuals live as independently as possible, with dignity and respect. Under the ownership of First Atlantic Healthcare, Marshall Health Care follows in First Atlantic's long standing reputation for excellence in Long Term Care
Marshall is Music & Memory certified and is a 5-STAR facility.
$2,000 Hiring Bonus for full time CNA-Ms
First Atlantic Healthcare is seeking CNA-Med Tech to join their teams providing quality care in the local Maine communities.
Opportunities available for all levels of experience, including new grads!
While you are caring for our residents, we take care of you! As a member of the First Atlantic Healthcare family you will benefit from:
· Flexible Shifts!
· Pay on Demand; access to your pay every day
· Comprehensive benefits for full time, including medical, dental, vision, life and disability
· Flexible Savings Account, including medical dependent care
· Robust Shift differentials $2.00 - $6.00 / hour
· Relocation Assistance
· Paid time off
· 401(k) Retirement savings program with employer contribution
- Tuition reimbursement and education support to grow your career with us
As part of a strong clinical team, providing amazing care and support to our Residents, we invest in your future and allow for the ability to grow and build a career in healthcare with us.
· High School Graduate or GED
· Must be a graduate of a state-approved Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) program and on the Maine CNA Registry
· Able to work scheduled shifts, committing to being there for your team and Residents
· Must be able interact our computer-based Electronic Medical Record system
· Adhere to State of Maine requirements for vaccinations including Covid-19
For over 30 years, First Atlantic Healthcare has been committed to the care and improvement of our residents by delivery individualized, high quality, cost effective healthcare services throughout the state of Maine. We have invested in the rebuilding and updating of all skilled nursing, skilled rehabilitation, long term care and assisted living facilities statewide that demonstrate First Atlantic’s commitment to providing all of Maine with dignified, modern healthcare that centers on the patient experience.