Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Seaport Village Healthcare & the Inn at Seaport Village in offer luxurious Assisted Living, state-of-the art Skilled Nursing &, rehabilitation services not offered anywhere else in Maine. We are a 91 bed facility located in Ellsworth, Maine with all private rooms including Assisted Living, Skilled Nursing & Long Term Care. Our employees are dedicated and loyal caregivers with may years of industry experience. Under the ownership of First Atlantic Healthcare, Seaport follows in First Atlantic’s long standing reputation for excellence in Long Term Care.
Hourly Rate $20.00 - $25.00
$2,000 Hiring Bonus for full time CNAs
Opportunities available for all levels of experience, including new grads!
While you are caring for our residents, we take care of you! As a member of the First Atlantic Healthcare family you will benefit from:
· Flexible Shifts!
· Pay on Demand; access to your pay every day
· Comprehensive benefits for full time, including medical, dental, vision, life and disability
· Flexible Savings Account, including medical dependent care
· Robust Shift differentials $2.00 - $6.00 / hour
· Paid time off
· 401(k) Retirement savings program with employer contribution
Tuition reimbursement and education support to grow your career with us
As part of a strong clinical team, providing amazing care and support to our Residents, we invest in your future and allow for the ability to grow and build a career in healthcare with us.
· High School Graduate or GED
· Must be a graduate of a state-approved Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) program and on the Maine CNA Registry
· Able to work scheduled shifts, committing to being there for your team and Residents
· Must be able interact our computer-based Electronic Medical Record system
· Adhere to State of Maine requirements for vaccinations including Covid-19
For over 30 years, First Atlantic Healthcare has been committed to the care and improvement of our residents by delivery individualized, high quality, cost effective healthcare services throughout the state of Maine. We have invested in the rebuilding and updating of all skilled nursing, skilled rehabilitation, long term care and assisted living facilities statewide that demonstrate First Atlantic’s commitment to providing all of Maine with dignified, modern healthcare that centers on the patient experience.