We offer specialized professional levels of care and support for residents, including Short-Stay Rehabilitation, Skilled Nursing Care and Long Term Care services that are delivered by an experienced, thoughtful and professional staff who follow evidenced based clinical best practices designed to promote health and safety and whose commitment to deliver the highest level of care never wavers. Under the ownership of First Atlantic Healthcare, Stillwater Health Care follows in First Atlantic's long standing reputation for excellence in Long Term Care.
Learn more about Stillwater Health Care: CLICK HERE
Dietary Aide Position Summary
In this role you could be serving food to residents, working in the kitchen preparing food, or working as a dishwasher. This role offers a lot to learn and grow into.
A dietary aide is a great place to start in food services or healthcare; grow within the department by learning additional responsibilities such as cooking or managing supplies, or grow within health care as a C.N.A., nurse, or Activities professional.
- Flexible Shifts
- Tuition reimbursement and education support
- Full time employees have access to full benefits; medical, dental, vision, and disability
- Flexible savings account, including medical and dependent care
- Paid Time Off available to all employees
- 401(k) Retirement savings program with employer contribution
- Employer paid life insurance
- Home and auto insurance through payroll deduction
- Pay on Demand: Daily access to your paycheck
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee discounts through Vizient
- A great place to grow in health care and the food services field
Education: High School Student, High School Graduate, or General Education Degree (GED)
Experience: No prior experience necessary, we are happy to train you
State of Maine requires Covid-19 Vaccination.