Assisted Living Conference

The Assisted Living Conference is a full day event created for individuals serving in an Assisted Living (AL), Independent Living (IL) and/or Residential Care Community. 

About 75% of attendees serve in an administrative or management role while the remaining 25% serve in a combination of other roles, such as clinical staff, food service professionals, activity professionals and more.

The agenda typically focuses on national and local industry trends, regulatory updates, evidence-based practices, and innovative ideas that will help Maine providers fine tune their business practices and ensure the health and well-being of their residents.

For 2021, while we are not quite ready for in-person events, we are thrilled to announce our, first ever, Virtual Assisted Living Conference. This year's conference will be hosted online (via Zoom) from 9:00 AM to 11:00 AM over four Tuesdays:  June 1, June 15, June 29 & July 13, 2021. For details - including programming, speaker biographies and more - please refer to the Event Brochure.


 

Event Sponsor


 


Staff Contact: 
Karen M. Michaud
Director of Education