MHCA plans a variety of educational opportunities for members. Our goal is to equip long-term care professionals with the knowledge and skills necessary to deliver high quality health care to their residents. For a complete list of the Association's upcoming programs, please refer to the event calendar.
Our annual conferences and special certification programs are featured in their own unique publications. When the details are finalized, and we are prepared to accept registrations, the brochures will be posted to our website and a formal notice sent to members.
- Assisted Living Conference
- Fall Health Care Conference & Expo
- Leadership Symposium
- AANAC’s RAC-CT Certification Workshop
- MHCA Webinar Series
- Nurse Leadership Institute
- Nurse Manager Certificate Program
Karen M. Michaud
Director of Education