Fall Health Care Conference & Expo
The Fall Health Care Conference & Expo is MHCA’s largest event. In addition to providing two days of education, covering topics that have appeal across disciplines, this event includes an exposition to showcase the latest products and services available.
About 55% of attendees serve in an administrative role, 25% serve in a clinical capacity, 15% provide a service to residents (food service, activities, housekeeping, facility management), and the remaining 5% serve the industry in some other capacity.
Dates/Location: October 13, 14 & 15, 2020 at the Samoset Resort, Rockport, Maine
Attendee Registration Materials:
- Conference Brochure
- Attendee Registration Packet
- Paper Registration Form
- Online Registration Form
- Pre-Conference Quality Award Work Session
- Educational Sessions at a Glance
Exhibitor Registration Materials:
- Invitation to Exhibit
- Expo Rules & Regulations (includes exhibit hall layout) ONLY 16 booths remain! All 8x10 booths have been sold.
- Exhibitor Registration / Contract (order form for booth space, badges/meals, sponsorships, directory ads and golf tournament)
- Wallace Events Order Form for additional items not included with booth
- List of Exhibitors & Current Booths Available
Directory/Buyer's Guide Information & Order Form
Mike McNeil Scholarship Fund Golf Tournament Registration Form
Alternative / Overflow Hotel Accommodations
Karen M. Michaud
Director of Education