Exhibitor Registration Information
ALL BOOTHS HAVE BEEN RESERVED. To be placed on the wait list, contact Dianne Chicoine at the Association office.
We are excited to be back in-person this year for the Fall Health Care Conference & Expo, October 18-20, at the Samoset Resort, Rockport, Maine!
NEW sponsorship and advertising opportunities are available that will fit diverse budgets, as well as enable you to maximize your exposure during and after the event. For complete details, please review the Exhibit, Sponsorship & Advertising Media Opportunities packet (includes Expo Rules & Regulations), with accompanying Exhibitor Contract/Registration Form (or editable electronic copy)
- Administrators/executive directors
- Department heads, nurse leaders, social workers, therapists, and other facility personnel
Exhibit Attendance & Hours:
- Setup Hours: Tuesday, October 18 (1:00 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.) and Wednesday, October 19 (7:00 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.)
- Exhibit Hall Hours: Wednesday, October 19, and Thursday, October 20 (11:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.)
- Dismantle Exhibits: Thursday, October 20 (anytime after 1:30 p.m. thru 3:00 p.m.)
- Exhibitor Lunch: Wednesday, October 19, and Thursday, October 20 (1:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m.)
Booth Rates & Features:
- MHCA Members: $800 (6x8) / $900 (8x10)
- GPO Vendor: $800 (6x8) / $900 (8x10)
- Non-Member: $950 (6x8) / $1050 (8x10)
Included with each booth purchased:
- Main booth rep receives Day 1 (lunch/dinner) and Day 2 (breakfast/lunch) Meal Packages. Additional fees for Early Bird Dinner (Tuesday evening) and Breakfast (Wednesday). Meal packages are required for all onsite representatives per day attending. For those doing multiple booths, one Day 1 and Day 2 Meal Packages are included with each booth purchased.
- Attendees list to be sent electronically 1 week prior to conference opening
- Company listing in the Directory & Buyer’s Guide
- Ability to attend educational sessions
- Exhibit area game to increase attendee engagement with vendors
There are a number of rooms being held specifically for the Vendor Room Block this year. You cannot make your hotel reservation without the required SAMOSET ROOMING CODE, which will be provided by MHCA after receipt of both the signed exhibitor contract and full payment. If you are unable to reserve a room at the Samoset, please see list of alternative accommodations.