Exhibitor Registration Information
We are excited to open up the exhibitor registration for this year's Fall Health Care Conference & Expo, being held on October 10-12, at the Samoset Resort, Rockport, Maine!
To maximize your company's exposure during and after the event, we offer sponsorship and advertising opportunities that fit diverse budgets. For complete details, please review the Exhibit, Sponsorship & Advertising Media Opportunities packet (includes Expo Rules & Regulations), with accompanying Exhibitor Contract/Registration Form (electronically editable file).
- Administrators/executive directors
- Department heads, nurse leaders, social workers, therapists, and other facility personnel
Exhibit Attendance & Hours:
- Setup Hours: Tuesday, October 10 (1:00 p.m. - 5:30 p.m.) and Wednesday, October 11 (7:00 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.)
- Exhibit Hall Hours: Wednesday, October 11, and Thursday, October 12 (11:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.)
- Dismantle Exhibits: Thursday, October 12 (anytime after 1:30 p.m. thru 3:00 p.m.)
- Exhibitor Lunch: Wednesday, October 11, and Thursday, October 12 (1:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m.)
Booth Rates & Features:
- MHCA Members: $850 (4x8) / $850 (6x8) / $1000 (8x10)
- GPO Vendor: $850 (4x8) / $850 (6x8) / $1000 (8x10)
- Non-Member: $1275 (4x8) / $1275 (6x8) / $1500 (8x10)
Included with each booth purchased:
- Primary Booth rep receives Day 1 (lunch/dinner) and Day 2 (breakfast/lunch) Meal Packages. Additional fees for Early Bird Dinner (Tuesday evening) and Breakfast (Wednesday). Meal packages are required for all onsite representatives per day attending. For those doing multiple booths, one Day 1 and Day 2 Meal Packages are included with each booth purchased.
- Attendees list to be sent electronically 1 week prior to conference opening
- Company listing in the Directory & Buyer’s Guide
- Ability to attend educational sessions
- Exhibit area game to increase attendee engagement with vendors
Hotel Accommodations - NEW PROCESS:
VENDOR ROOM BLOCK IS FULL, please see alternative hotel accommodations list.
There are a limited number of hotel rooms being held specifically for the Vendor Room Block this year. Rooms will be assigned on a first-come, first-serve basis as vendors purchase and pay for their booth. Exhibitors will have access to 1 room per booth purchased, as long as rooms remain available in the Vendor Room Block. Hotel accommodation fees are NOT included with the booth fees.
Instructions for Making Hotel Reservations:
- On the Badge & Meal / Hotel Assignment section of the Exhibitor Contract/Registration Form, please indicate which representative is to receive the room and any preferences for the Room Type (see right column).
- On August 15, the Exhibitor Coordinator will submit the hotel rooming list to the Samoset Resort.
- The Samoset staff will contact either the Event Contact or the assigned representative for your credit card information to secure the room.
- PLEASE DO NOT try to bypass the established system to acquire additional rooms on site. MHCA will be keeping a record of room assignments and will review with the Samoset the Rooming Lists on a regular basis. If rooms are acquired without following the proper procedure, your reservation will not be honored.
For those who are unable to reserve a room at the Samoset, please see list of alternative accommodations.