Health & Safety Protocols
Updated July 10, 2023
With health and safety remaining a priority for our attendees, we ask that the following be observed:
- Up to date with current COVID-19 vaccines is preferred for all registered attendees, vendors, speakers, guests, and staff.
- Masks are worn at the discretion of the individual and recommended for those who are not up to date with vaccines.
- Please do not attend the 2023 MHCA Fall Conference if you experience COVID-19 symptoms or have tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 10 days.
- If you have had a high-risk exposure in last 10 days before the 2023 MHCA Fall Conference, you should wear a mask for 10 days following the exposure and not participate in indoor activities where you may need to take off your mask (e.g. dining, drinking, coffee, etc.).
NOTE: For Healthcare providers, a high risk exposure at work does not count if appropriate PPE was used during patient/resident care.
- Self-screen while at the conference. If you experience symptoms or are exposed while onsite, please self-quarantine to your room and contact MHCA's designated staff, Maureen Carland, RN for further information.
- Should you have any questions about this policy, please contact Maureen Carland, RN.
Director of Quality Improvement &