AHCA/NCAL Gero Nurse Prep Course
Gero Nurse Prep is an online training course designed to prepare RNs who care for elders to attain board certification in Gerontological Nursing (RN-BC) by the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC). This course equips RNs with a broad array of clinical knowledge, skills and competencies that are tested on the ANCC certification exam and essential for quality gerontological nursing practice and leadership of elder care teams.
Through your MHCA membership, your nurses qualify for discounted pricing on the Gero Nurse Prep Course. RNs who complete Gero Nurse Prep and are board certified report the following benefits:
- Improved resident satisfaction
- Lower rates of falls and other adverse events
- RN staff with the latest clinical knowledge in geriatric care
- A more productive workforce
- A demonstrated commitment to excellence in resident care
Visit the Gero Nurse Prep website for more details about the content, pricing and registration.
Course Packet for RNs
Director of Education