Still time to register for FREE legislative advocacy webinar, hosted by MHCAMHCA is excited to ring in the New Year by offering a free educational webinar to MHCA members. We hope you will join us virtually on January 25th from 10-11:30AM to take advantage of this opportunity. 1.5 CEUs will be available.
In advance of the 131st legislative session, the webinar will arm participants with the tools and knowledge necessary to communicate effectively with legislators. Knowing how intimidating the legislative process can seem, this program is designed to increase your knowledge of the political process and encourage MHCA member involvement in public policy development. You are the subject matter experts within the long term care industry and your voice is valuable! Participants will receive an overview of MHCA's legislative agenda and the structure of the Maine Legislature. An experienced panel of your long term care colleagues will share best practices for voicing your opinion and building relationships with policy makers.
· Participants will gain an understanding of Maine's legislative process.
· Participants will learn how to build relationships with policy makers.
· Participants will learn how to become more involved in the political process.
· Participants will gain information about how to testify before the legislature.
· Participants will learn how to conduct a facility tour with policy makers.
For more information and to register, please visit the website. Please reach out to me with any questions.
Staff Contact: email@example.com