Are you prepared for iQIES?
What do you need to do to prepare for this?
- Set up a HARP account.
- This will require a validation of who you are. It will ask you a series of questions to confirm your identity. Your HARP account will provide eventually provide access to a number of CMS systems.
- From HARP set up your iQIES account
- Designate a security officer as well as a backup. The security officer will be responsible for approving access for other staff within your organization (including vendors and ownership group staff).
- If you submit your facility MDS assessments, you will do so via iQIES
- If you use a vendor to submit, you will want to make sure they are set up and ready for the change.
- On April 13, 2023, the MDS submittal system (including iQIES) will go dark for 4 days.
- You will need to review your MDS schedules and develop strategies on when you will submit these.
- As of April 17, 2023, all MDS assessments will be submitted to iQIES.
iQIES Service Center: If providers have questions or need assistance, they can contact the iQIES Service Center (by email) at email@example.com or by phone at (800) 339-9313.
Please note: these changes only apply to nursing facilities and not to residential care or Adult Family Care Homes.
Staff contact: firstname.lastname@example.org