Antimicrobial Stewardship Certificate Program Scholarships Available
Eligibility: Clinicians (physicians, pharmacists, nurses, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, and microbiologists) without specialized training in infectious diseases who are engaged in antimicrobial stewardship work or who wish to transition to this area of work and who live and work in the United States who identify as underrepresented minorities.
Benefits of Program Participation:
- Opportunity to network with other clinicians across the nation
- Live panel discussions with experts once per quarter
- Review and feedback on submitted project from members of SIDP
- Access to premier content delivered by expert clinicians
- Certificate of completion (28-32.5 hours of ACPE-accredited CE for pharmacists)
- FREE 1-year associate membership to SIDP (upon program completion)
Submit an Application
SIDP is solely responsible for the content of the Program and selection of all faculty, authors, and moderators. Scholarship opportunities are supported by an independent medical education grant from Pfizer, Inc.
Staff Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org