October MDS Changes- Section O
The MDS 3.0 version v1.8.11 final item sets and RAI guidance have been released, and substantial changes were made to several sections.
Changes to section O (Special Treatments, Procedures, and Programs) include:
- The expansion from two columns to three to reflect new timeframes:
- On admission
- While a resident
- At discharge
- Expansion on several items:
- Non-Invasive Mechanical Ventilator
- IV Medications
- IV access
- Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF) Quality Reporting Program (QRP) Training
- SNF Understanding Changes to the MDS 3.0 RAI Manual v1.18.11 Training Webinar
- SNF Section O Special Treatment, Procedures and Programs.
- 2023 SNF Guidance Training Program
Staff Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org