The AHCA/NCAL 2023 #GetVaccinated Provider Toolkit is Now Available
We know ensuring the health and well-being of residents and staff in long term care remains your top priority. That's why we are excited to announce AHCA/NCAL's 2023 #GetVaccinated Provider Toolkit – a comprehensive set of resources designed to equip providers with the tools and information needed to promote and facilitate annual vaccinations among residents and staff this fall and winter.
The 2023 #GetVaccinated Toolkit includes:
- A checklist for providers with suggested best practices in order to prepare for fall vaccination season;
- Poster graphics to raise awareness about the importance of getting vaccinated;
- Social media posts and graphics;
- Template letters to residents and family members; and
- In-depth resources for providers about recommended vaccines for residents and staff, documenting vaccines, frequently asked questions, and more.
Why use the #GetVaccinated Toolkit?
- Streamline Implementation: The toolkit provides ready to use materials, saving you time and effort in creating your vaccination campaign.
- Consistency: Ensure that your message to residents and staff remains clear and consistent across all channels – posters, social media and letters.
- Understand Requirements: With the end of the Public Health Emergency, make sure you understand changing regulations and policies, including documenting and billing.
- Protect Lives: Vaccination is a powerful tool in preventing vulnerable populations from getting seriously ill and hospitalized from the flu, RSV and COVID-19.
DOWNLOAD THE #GETVACCINATED TOOLKIT
Please take advantage of these resources located at getvaccinated.us and incorporate them into your fall vaccination campaign. If you have any questions about the resources or fall vaccinations, please contact COVID19@ahca.org
Together, we can make a significant impact on the health and safety of those who work and reside in long term care.
Staff Contact: email@example.com