MHCA and MHCA Business Services Annual Meeting Held on September 28th
MHCA membership remains relatively stable with over 260 members including 188 nursing home and residential care facilities; 51 Associate organizational members; 15 Associate Personal members and 6 home health/ hospice members. We had over 100 responses to the membership survey and overall received very positive feedback. Members gave the association 4.2 (out 5) stars for communication. Further, 85% of survey respondents rated membership importance as high.
During the annual meeting, elections were also held. Congratulations to the following individuals who were elected to a two-year term on the MCHA Board of Directors:
- Jim Brown, Madigan Estates, re-elect for a two-year term
- Rebecca Gagnon, Maine Veterans' Home, two-year term
- Phillip Jean, Piper Shores, two-year term
- Jeff Ketchum, Pinnacle Health and Rehab of South Portland, two-year term
- Jessica Duffy, Affinity Care of Maine, two-year term
MHCA Business Services also re-elected Jim Brown, Madigan Estates to a three- year term on their Board of Directors. Congratulations to all!
Staff contact: email@example.com