Time to Review Your Provider Preview ReportsCare Compare and Provider Data Catalog (PDC) during the January 2024 refresh.
The data contained within the Preview Reports are based on quality assessment data submitted by SNFs from Quarter 2, 2022 through Quarter 1, 2023. Additionally, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) measures reflect data from Quarter 4, 2022 through Quarter 1, 2023 for the Influenza Vaccination Coverage Among Healthcare Personnel measure, and Quarter 1, 2023 for the COVID-19 Vaccination Coverage among Healthcare Personnel (HCP) measure. The data for the claims-based measures will display data from Quarter 4, 2020 through Quarter 3, 2022 for this refresh, and for the SNF Healthcare-Associated Infections (HAI) measure, from Quarter 4, 2021 through Quarter 3, 2022.
Providers have until November 13, 2023 to review their performance data. Only updates/corrections to the underlying assessment data before the final data submission deadline will be reflected in the publicly reported data on Care Compare. If a provider updates assessment data after the final data submission deadline, the updated data will only be reflected in the Facility-Level Quality Measure (QM) report and Patient-Level QM report. Updates submitted after the final data submission deadline will not be reflected in the Provider Preview Reports or on the Care Compare website. However, providers can request Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) review of their data during the preview period if they believe the quality measure scores that are displayed within their Preview Reports are inaccurate.
SNF Provider Preview Reports can be retrieved in iQIES by:
- Log into iQIES at https://iqies.cms.gov/ using your Health Care Quality Information Systems (HCQIS) Access Roles and Profile (HARP) user ID and password. (If you do not have a HARP account, you may register for a HARP ID.)
- From the Reports menu, select My Reports.
- From the My Reports page, locate your MDS 3.0 Provider Preview Reports folder. Select the MDS 3.0 Provider Preview Reports link to open the folder.
- Displayed for you is a list of reports available for download.
- Select the desired SNF Provider Preview report name link and the report will display.
For questions related to accessing your facility's provider preview report, please reach out to the iQIES Service Center by email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-339-9313. For questions about SNF Quality Reporting Program (QRP) Public Reporting, please email SNFQRPPRQuestions@cms.hhs.gov.
Staff Contact: email@example.com