MHCA enjoys another great Fall Conference & Expo!On behalf of MHCA staff, members, vendors, and guests, we would like to thank all those who contributed to the success of our 2023 Fall Health Care Conference & Expo. We served over 475 people this year, offering attendees 39 educational sessions covering various topics. We sold out of booths, picked up a few new sponsors, had some amazing prizes for the PAC auction, and enjoyed some great social events. At a time when care centers continue to be stretched thin, we recognize the challenges many of you had to overcome to participate and we thank you for your continued support for this event.
Certificates were sent by email earlier today. We've had a strong response to evaluations. So far, overall impression of the conference indicated the following: 98% felt the conference met expectations, 98% felt the content/instruction were high quality, 99% felt the exposition was informative, 96% were happy with exhibit hours. Here are a few comments from attendees that caught our attention:
- Too many good things to pick one. Location. Content. Organized. Quality.
- The networking and time to connect with others in the same field is wonderful.
- The variety of topics and speakers for LTC were great this year.
- Vendors were awesome, good way to get product/ service information.
Here's a list of some of the prizes for this year:
- Exhibit Hall Ticket to Prizes Winner ($250): LeAnn Flohr, Piper Shores
- Trip Raffle: Kim Bernard, First Atlantic ($1500 value)
- 50/50 Drawing: ($520 value)
- Premiere Patron: Sysco NNE
- Platinum Sponsors: Cross Insurance, Medline, TwinMed
- Gold Sponsor: Preferred Therapy Solutions
- Silver Sponsor: Guardian Pharmacy of Maine
- Bronze Sponsor: McKesson Medical-Surgical
- Keynote Sponsor: Tapestry Health
- Lanyard Sponsor: Affinity Care of Maine
- Seminar Sponsor: Skilled Cyber
- Break Sponsors: Acadia Benefits, Inc., MRV Medical Staffing
- 1st Place – Gross (59): Michael Nowak, Stephen Royer, Mitch Rousseau, Brad Pelletier
- 1st Place – Net (61): Chad Cloutier, Richard McCarthy, Kelly Wesbrock, Matt Orne
- 2nd Place – Gross (62): Jim O'Mara, Christian Colavecchio, Jim MacManus, Matt Nash
- 2nd Place – Net (62): Adam Barrows, Bill Johnson, Mark Whitman, Brandon McCrossin
- Long Drive – Men: Mike Nowak
- Closest to the Pin #11 – Men: Craig Belhumeur (39')
Please mark your calendars for next year's event. We will be returning to the Samoset Resort October 15-17, 2024. Thank you for your continued support of this event.
Staff Contacts: email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org