Your *NEW* Facility Resident Profile Report Available NOW!The latest Your Resident Profile publications for skilled nursing centers are now available!
Your Resident Profile is a LTC Trend Tracker? publication (developed by AHCA/NCAL) that provides the information the skilled nursing centers need to begin the resident profile portions of Components 1 and 2 of the annual Facility Assessment, required under the CMS requirements of Participation. Distributed semi-annually, this report allows you to review the resident populations for the centers in your state to help determine the resources they require to provide person-centered care and help establish the services their residents need in both day-to-day operations and emergencies.
Your Resident Profile can be accessed by following these steps:
- Log into LTC Trend Tracker
- Once you're logged in, on the left-hand menu, click on "Manage Publications" and then select "View and Download Publications".
- From the "Select a Publication" drop-down list, select "Your Resident Profile"
- From the "Select an Organization" drop-down list, select the organization of interest.
- Then either use the "Download by Division" pane to download multiple PDFs by quarter, or use the "View and Download Publications by Building" pane to view or download a PDF for a single building.
Staff Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org