Have you registered your team for our upcoming educational programs?In addition to our monthly eLearning program (for members), MHCA has several web-based programs planned for the spring/summer months that are open to both members and non-members. To make it easier to stay engaged online, these programs will be offered in shorter segments.
You can earn a certificate for participating (see Education Policies for details). Here's what we have planned so far:
- May 25 & 26, 2021 ~ Self-Care as an Ethical Obligation (4hrs)
- June 1, 15, 29 & July 13, 2021 ~ Assisted Living Conference (1.5hrs/day)
- June 24, 2021 ~ NHA Preceptor Training (2hrs)
- July 27, 2021 ~ New Advances in Non-Pharmaceutical Behavior Management Techniques (1.5hrs)
- August 6, 13, 20 & 27, 2021 ~ Springing Forward in Dining Services (1.5hrs/day)
Staff Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org