Nominees sought for 2021-22 Future Leaders program
- By: Richard Erb
- On: 05/13/2021 09:53:59
- In: National Affiliate News
AHCA/NCAL has asked that nominees for the 2021/2022 class be owners and/or operators who are up and coming leaders within each state. They encourage nominees who reflect not only the diversity of AHCA membership in terms of gender, race, ethnicity, and socio-economic backgrounds, but the various constituency groups that comprise AHCA/NCAL – whether that is a rural or urban area, a non-profit or a proprietary facility, or small, independently-owned facilities or regional, multi-facility corporations.
Participants will be expected to participate in the program in the following ways:
- Attend a three-day training session, which will be held in Washington, DC
- Complete any assigned reading – typically 4 or 5 books during the year – and be prepared to discuss on conference calls;
- Participate in a majority of scheduled conference calls and activities, including an event hosted by AHCA/NCAL leadership at the AHCA/NCAL Annual Convention & Expo, which will be held October 9 – 12, 2022 in Nashville, TN;
- Demonstrate an interest in working on LTC issues at the national level, which may include participating on AHCA/NCAL workgroups or committees; and
- Consider active participation in the AHCA PAC and promoting its importance to other members.
Maine's nomination will be due by June 14, 2021. If interested, contact Rick Erb at MHCA.
Staff Contact: email@example.com