Free HHS Webinar on Use of Monoclonal Antibody Therapies for COVID-19Please join the Federal COVID Response Team for an upcoming webinar June 15 at 3 pm ET on the Use of Monoclonal Antibody (mAb) Therapies for COVID-19: A Review of New Treatments and At-Risk Populations. During the webinar we will have a presentation from HHS clinicians on the importance of using mAb post vaccine as well as a panel from AMDA, LeadingAge and AHCA on their experience using mAb to date. This webinar is available to everyone free of charge.
Here's how to register:
- To avoid technical problems, use Google Chrome.
- If you are new to the site, you can create an account here using your name and email. After creating an account, you will be able to register for the webinar by clicking the green register button at the top of the page.
- Current ahcancalED users will need to log in using their email and password first.
- Once you are logged in to the website you will be able to register by clicking the green register button at the top of the page.
- If you have forgotten your password click here.
Staff Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org