Maine CDC Asks for your Participation in ASP SurveyIn an effort to reflect the progress of Maine Nursing homes Antimicrobial Stewardship (AMS) Programs in meeting all seven core AMS elements as outlined in Federal CDC guidance, the Maine CDC has created a short online survey. The survey should be filled out by the individual designated as the lead(s) of the program. If this e-mail has not reached the program lead of the facility, please forward to the appropriate person for completion. Please complete the survey by June 25th, 2021.
- Click on link to be brought to the Google Sheet survey form: https://forms.gle/8AuVb8thkcYKhoGn7
- Please complete the form by checking all items that apply under each questions. If you do not have any of the items listed under the question, then please leave the section blank. Answer as to where your program is right now.
- If you are answering a question and you have a process in place but there is a current vacancy in a position but you are actively looking to rehire/fill the position, then answer as if you had the position filled.
- When get to the bottom of the page click on “next” to get to the next set of questions
- Hit submit at the end of the questions
If there are any questions, please reach out via e-mail at MECDC.HAI@maine.gov . Thanks!
To ensure that you get emails from our partners at the Maine CDC please ensure that the two email addresses below are in your allowed senders permissions.
Staff Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org