The latest 'Your AL Top-Line' publications for assisted living homes are now availableYour AL Top-Line is a LTC Trend Tracker? publication that includes metrics and charts outlining progress of individual assisted living communities on AL Quality Measures, the Quality Initiative for Assisted Living, and other necessary data to help achieve your desired quality improvement goals. Distributed each quarter, the report also highlights member resources that may help you as a LTC provider.
You can download Your AL Top-Line by following these steps:
- Log into LTC Trend Tracker
- Once you're logged in, on the left-hand menu, click on "Manage Publications" and then select "View and Download Publications".
- From the "Select a Publication" drop-down list, select "Your AL Top-Line" Please note: if you wish to view Your Top-Line for skilled nursing centers in your state, select "Your Top-Line."
- From the "Select an Organization" drop-down list, select the organization of interest.
- Then either use the "Download by Division" pane to download multiple PDFs by quarter, or use the "View and Download Publications by Building" pane to view or download a PDF for a single building. (Make sure your web browser allows pop-ups from https://ltctt.ahcancal.org/login, to be able to access the downloaded report.)
Staff Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org