CDC Releases Updated Interim Infection Prevention and Control Recommendations to Prevent SARS-CoV-2 Spread in Nursing Homes
- By: Danielle Watford
- On: 09/13/2021 12:27:19
- In: COVID-19
- Updated outbreak response guidance to promote use of a contact tracing approach.
- Alternative broad-based approaches to outbreak response at a facility-wide or unit level.
- Updated expanded screening testing recommendations for healthcare personnel (HCP).
- Updated recommendations for quarantine of fully vaccinated residents.
- Updated visitation guidance.
Staff Contact: email@example.com