PRF Phase 4 & Rural Distribution Application Open
- By: Angela Westhoff
- On: 09/29/2021 13:55:44
- In: Legislative/Government Affairs
- The Provider Relief Fund Application and Attestation Portal
- Application Instructions
- Terms and Conditions
Providers are encouraged to begin their application as soon as possible to ensure they are able to meet the deadline. Information on the documents and information needed to apply can be found in the resources following.
In order to streamline the application process and minimize administrative burdens, providers will apply for both programs in a single application. Health Resources & Services Administration (HRSA) will also use existing Medicaid, Children's Health Insurance Program, and Medicare claims data in calculating portions of these payments.
Other HRSA resources include:
- Application Instructions (Download PDF file)
- Sample Application Form
- “How to Apply” Flow Chart
- Annual Revenues from Patient Care Worksheet
- Annual Revenues Adjustment Worksheet
- General Program Information
AHCA/NCAL has included the new FAQs on Phase 4 and Rural Distributions and updated Reporting FAQs which can be found here.
Staff Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org