The latest Your Resident Profile publications for skilled nursing centers in your state are now available!Your Resident Profile is a LTC Trend Tracker publication that provides the information the skilled nursing centers in your state need to begin the resident profile portions of Components 1 and 2 of the annual Facility Assessment, required under the CMS requirements of Participation. Distributed semi-annually, this report allows you to review the resident populations for the centers in your state to help determine the resources they require to provide person-centered care and help establish the services their residents need in both day-to-day operations and emergencies.
You can download "Your Resident Profile" for your home by following these steps:
- Log into LTC Trend Tracker
- Once you're logged in, on the left-hand menu, click on "Manage Publications" and then select "View and Download Publications".
- From the "Select a Publication" drop-down list, select "Your Resident Profile"
- From the "Select an Organization" drop-down list, select the organization of interest.
- Then either use the "Download by Division" pane to download multiple PDFs by quarter, or use the "View and
Your Resident Profile is available any time you need it.
LTC Trend Tracker stores these publications under your account. Just follow the steps above and select any six-month window you wish to review.
Staff Contact: email@example.com