John Bolduc Elected to National NCAL Board
John Bolduc, Executive Director of the Odd Fellows & Rebekahs' Home of Maine, a multi-level facility located in Auburn, ME has been re-elected to the National Center for Assisted Living (NCAL) Board of Directors. John has been on the NCAL Board of Directors since 2017 as an at-large member.
For over 26 years, John has provided leadership, worked effectively with a non-profit board of directors, and above all, maintained a level of quality care and customer service that define Maine providers. John also serves on the Maine Health Care Association Board of Directors as Vice President.
His focus during his term on the NCAL Board will include:
- Pursuing creative solutions to address the workforce crisis in long term care
- Addressing the challenges facing small assisted living facilities
- Avoiding excessive regulation from the federal government
- Preserving the kind of person-centered care that makes AL the right setting at the right time
- Encouraging AL provider participation in NCAL quality initiatives
Please join MHCA in congratulating John on his successful re-election!
John is featured here with LeShuan Bethea, the new Executive Director of the National Center for Assisted Living and Angela Westhoff, MHCA President/CEO.
Staff contact: firstname.lastname@example.org