HRSA Extends PRF Application Window and Provides Phase 4 and Rural CHOW GuidanceThis week, the Health Resources & Services Administration (HRSA) announced that providers have additional time to complete their Provider Relief Fund Phase 4 and Rural Application.
The new FAQ states:
- All applicants must complete the first step of the application process (i.e., submitting their Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN) and associated information for Internal Revenue Service (IRS) validation) no later than October 26, 2021, at 11:59 PM EST.
- The required IRS validation that occurs after completion of the first step may take a few days.
- If an applicant submits their TIN for validation by the October 26, 2021 deadline and that TIN is subsequently validated by the IRS, the applicant will have until November 3, 2021 at 11:59 PM EST to complete and submit their application.
- The filing TIN that is associated with the application.
- If the “seller” no longer has a filing TIN, they would not be eligible.
- If the “buyer” has a new filing TIN and the sale has been approved by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services by the date the organization initiates its Phase 4 application, the buyer is the entity eligible to apply.
Staff Contact: email@example.com