MHCA to partner with StrengthenME to provide virtual wellness workshops
- By: Ashley Ellis
- On: 03/03/2022 12:01:35
- In: Announcements/Reminders
The schedule of topics is as follows:
- APRIL 6- LETTING GO OF WHAT WE CAN'T CONTROL: Holding on to things we can't control can cause us a great deal of stress and unhappiness. It also keeps us stuck in the past and keeps us from growing and living our lives freely. This workshop explores strategies for letting go.
- APRIL 13- HOW TO HAVE DIFFICULT CONVERSATIONS: No one likes having a difficult conversation. Whether at work, at home or with a close friend, a difficult conversation is something many of us try to avoid. This workshop explores why difficult conversations are necessary and how to approach them.
- APRIL 20- ASKING FOR HELP : It isn't always easy to ask for help, particularly when you're used to being the helper. This workshop explores common barriers to seeing help and offers strategies to effectively and mindfully ask for and receive the help you need.
- APRIL 27- MAXIMIZING FOCUS AT WORK : Do you have trouble focusing at work, or frequently get distracted and struggle to regain your concentration? You're not alone. This workshop explores strategies for maximizing your focus at work.
- MAY 4- MAKING AMENDS: How to apologize and why it's important : In this workshop, we'll explore the essentials of a true apology, why this is important in and out of the workplace, and how to avoid the common mistakes when apologizing.
- MAY 11- STAYING GROUNDED WHILE OTHERS ARE ESCALATING : Now, more than ever, our ability to stay calm is being put to the test. In this workshop, we'll explore strategies for deescalating ourselves and others, putting our mind ahead of our emotions in order to succeed, as individuals and as part of a larger community.
To access these sessions, please use the following link: https://emhs.zoom.us/j/94269289015
Staff Contact: email@example.com