Submit Your Nomination for AHCA/NCAL Future Leaders Program
- Attend a three-day training session, which will be held in Washington, DC on September 13 - 15;
- Complete any assigned reading – typically 4 or 5 books during the year – and be prepared to discuss on conference calls;
- Participate in most of the scheduled quarterly conference calls and activities, including a graduation event hosted by AHCA/NCAL leadership at the AHCA/NCAL Annual Convention & Expo, which will be held October 1 - 4, 2023 in Denver, CO;
- Demonstrate an interest in working on LTC issues at the national level, which may include participating on AHCA/NCAL workgroups or committees; and
- Consider active participation in the AHCA PAC and promoting its importance to other members.
Staff contact: firstname.lastname@example.org