AHCA/NCAL Announces Launch of Diversity Executive Leadership ProgramAHCA/NCAL is pleased to announce the launch of the Diversity Executive Leadership Program (DELP). Ten individuals will be selected to participate in the two-year program. Applications will be accepted through June 9, 2022. Eligible individuals are encouraged to apply or share this information with someone who would be a good candidate.
The program aims to:
- Provide individuals from under-represented groups support and access to opportunities for leadership.
- Provide AHCA/NCAL with increased access to a diverse pool of talented, engaged members and leaders such as committee members and chairs, board members, AHCA Council of States representatives and NCAL State Leaders.
- Members of an under-represented identity group including but not limited to race, ethnicity, gender identification, sexual orientation, disability and religion.
- Full-time employee of an AHCA/NCAL provider member facility in good standing.
- Currently employed as a mid- to senior-level or C-suite professional at an AHCA/NCAL provider member.
- Have at least three years' experience in mid- to senior-level long term care management positions or at least one year as a C-suite executive.
- Demonstrate professional, volunteer or civic/community leadership experience.
- DELP Orientation September 12 – 13 in Washington, DC
- Future Leaders Symposium (first year) September 13 – 15 in Washington, DC
- Political Ambassadors Program (second year)
- AHCA/NCAL Annual Convention and Expo (both years)
- AHCA/NCAL Congressional Briefing (both years)
Please contact Christy Herle at firstname.lastname@example.org or 202-898-2839 with any questions.
Staff Contact: email@example.com